Sunday, April 24, 2011

{Slow Cooker on a Slow Easter Day}

(source: Martha Stewart)
Happy Easter to my friends that celebrate.  It's been a stressful few days, so wasn't feeling up to going out to dinner with the family today.  I also didn't feel like standing over the stove, cooking myself, so what better to do than to pull out the crock pot and use whatever I had in my fridge/freezer.  Seriously, is there anything better than a one-pot meal?  The house smells wonderful and at the end of day I have dinner for tonight and lunches for this week. :) Let's just call this *Clean out the Fridge Crockpot Soup*.

This is a short post this evening, so I can sit down and have a big bowl of soup and get ready for the new work week (ugh! - but thank goodness I have a job!).  See you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment