Wednesday, April 27, 2011

{ So I am an Emotional Eater }

So this is not a surprise since I have been eating my emotions for the last 20 years, but this past week, despite the last year of taking care of me and and actually dealing with my emotions, I realized how easy it is to make the wrong choices.  So easy to just go back to that crazy emotional eating mess that I was. It was just a few days of *bad* eating, but it was quite the eye opener.
It shocked me in the last week, when I was dealing with a few stressful situations, how very easy it was to go backwards.....not just once but for an entire two days. Why oh why?  It wasn't the drastic bingeing that I used to do, but it was enough for me to feel sick, bloated and crazy.

So, as if I didn't already know, it was reaffirmed to me that I still have a lot of work to do with this psyche of mine.  As I always say, and as it was made abundantly clear to me, I am absolutely a work in progress.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment